Concentio ... for communication training
Our newest product ... Concentio ... is now ready for use.
Add action learning to your communication training session, and your participants will bring back a lot of AHA-experiences.
See more about the training tool under "Simulation Tools".
Evaluation of Hot Hour Experience
Grundfos has been using Hot Hour Experience for more than 5 years, and we have asked them to evaluate the training game on a scale from 1 (lousy) to 10 (fantastic):
- Ability to create reflections on participants daily work: 10
- Ability to create behaviour and situations comparable to everyday life: 10
- Ability to involve all the participants: 10
- Energy during the game: 10
- Energy after the game (during reflections): 7
- Ability to reach all kind of leaders/employees: 10
- The game seen from the Trainer's point of view: 9
- The game compared to similar training activities: 8
Why using Hot Hour Experience
Hot Hour Experience is a very effective training game which:
- Encourages participation and builds learner motivation
- Creates a positive learning climate
- Builds involvement
- Builds and sustains relationships
- Help leaders and employees to understand the primary processes of the business
- Encourages collaboration
- Creates an open and positive environment for discussing improment possibilities
- Supports many training issues in every part of the organization
Contact Benny Berthelsen (email@example.com) and hear why 25% of top 100 companies in Denmark has bought the training game for internal use and why many business schools and training companies has done it as well.